Monday, September 21, 2009

More Cards

We got another box off to another FOB. That makes the count to 3 different FOB's that we are sending cards to!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!
Anytime we can spread a little cheer to these soldiers who put their lives on hold and make out a blank check to the USA for, and including, up to his or her life. We are in DESPERATE need for Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa cards. If you have extra's from years past, or have homemade one's you want to donate, please do so. These soldiers can mail these free cards home for free and they just LOVE them. They don't have the availability to go to Wal-Mart and pick up a few cards here and there so that's why we do what we do! Please email me if you'd like to help. Please forward on this to anyone who you know would like to help!
Lets spread some cheer!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you....it's the crazy Rusty Pickle gal. I have an envelope full of cards again as I cleaned out a few more and would love to donate. Contact me at

    azknitwit2000@yahoo.com. Also I am in the process of building my blog and will be doing a give away soon.

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete